I am seeking you, an Associate Veterinarian in the Georgia area with notable skills and a strong work ethic, for a well-established, full-service animal hospital. You will join a team that is committed to staying on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology. You will be working in environment that is compassionate and caring. The practice strives to give the best loving care to pets no matter what their needs are. The practice offers a very competitive compensation package. If you enjoy working to improve the lives of animals in an environment that is caring and compassionate, while being nicely compensated, then this position is for you.
- Successful graduation from a Certified College of Veterinary Medicine and a valid license to practice veterinary medicine in the State of Georgia
- Veterinary experience: 1 or more years preferred
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and monitor all care for sick and injured animals
- Deliver medical and surgical treatments
- Able to work in an environment that offers many services including preventative care, surgery, anesthesia, autopsy, dentistry, in house blood work, digital radiography and ultrasound, euthanasia, vaccinations, microchipping, and more
- Knowledge of principles, theories and practices of veterinary medicine and science
- Able to carry-out procedures used for receiving, treating, and scheduling patients, for ordering medical supplies, and requesting laboratory tests
- Able to write reports, correspondence and medical records that meet professional standards
- Able to apply techniques needed to diagnose and treat injuries, diseases, and deformities.
To be considered for this position or other veterinary services related opportunities, please send your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Associate Veterinarian, or call me, Wanda at
to confidentially discuss details.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Administering Blood Tests
Diseases And Disorders