style='text-align:center;'>Join a winning culture where achievements are recognized and celebrated!
style='text-align:center;'>IT Business Analyst - JDE ERP - located in Downers Grove, IL
Sponsorship is not available for this position
The IT Business Analyst (BA) supports the Silgan enterprise for JD Edwards Enterprise One modules and bolt-on applications. Experience in JD Edwards E1 is preferred but not required. The IT BA serves as a liaison between the business and the development team, manages multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables while providing business analysis to develop new applications or maintain existing ones. Additionally, this position includes testing, documentation, and configuration of the applications. This position requires time outside the office and a willingness to travel up to 30% annually.
You will love it here if you:
- Want to be part of company that invests in their people and lead by a manager who will help you learn and grow
- Enjoy being part of a high-performing team
- Have strong analytical skills, robust troubleshooting skills, and a high attention to detail
- Positively impact the business through analysis and the enhancement of feature rich applications
We need you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, degree in business, or IT preferred
- 3+ years of experience supporting modules for JDE ERP
- 3+ years of ERP implementation or upgrade experience
- 3 + years’ IT business analysis experience
- Solid knowledge in configuration and support of ERP modules in a standard manufacturing company
- Demonstrated experience providing ERP training to end-users
We offer a:
- Stable, reliable, and environmentally conscious company
- Great culture where you feel like a member of our family
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance, 401(k) plan with a 6% employer match, paid time off, wellness program, tuition reimbursement and more
Who we are:
Silgan Holdings is a leading supplier of rigid packaging for shelf-stable food and other consumer goods products with annual net sales of approximately $4.5 billion in 2019. Silgan operates 100 manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe, and Asia. It is also a leading supplier of metal containers in North America and Europe and a leading worldwide supplier of metal, composite and plastic closures for food and beverage products. In addition, Silgan is a leading supplier of plastic containers for shelf-stable food and personal care products in North America.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Silgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a disability, which would not prevent the performance of essential job duties with, or without reasonable accommodation of any other protective status.
Silgan is a drug-free workplace.
- Attention To Detail