At GenesisCare we want to hear from people who are as passionate as we are about innovation and working together to drive better life outcomes for patients around the world.Radiation Therapist AssistantFort Wayne, INDo your life's best work!
GenesisCare USA delivers comprehensive radiotherapy with our purpose being to design care experiences that obtain the best life outcomes possible which is driven by our values. Our professionals actively participate in a multidisciplinary care approach to optimize the entire patient journey.
GenesisCare has an exciting opportunity for a medical professional to work with the clinical teams. The role as a RT Assistant is a key team player that positively impacts our patient's experience in our clinics.What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Assist in radiation therapy simulation and treatment responsibilities and associated duties including but not limited to prepping treatment room, assisting patients to and from treatment, procedure and/or exam rooms, assisting patients on and off treatment table, stocking linens and supplies
- Assist in radiation therapy processes and procedures within a limited scope under the supervision of an experienced Radiation Therapist.
- Participate in best practices in patient care and center standards
What's in it for you:
- A medical professional with a minimum of Medical Assistant qualifications or A student or pending graduate of an accredited Radiation Therapy program who is interested in a future permanent employment with GenesisCare USA Radiation Oncology center that is pending status with ARRT and state licensing as applicable; Upon completion of RT program, the ability to attain ARRT License and attain a State License as applicable per state or 3 years minimum bedside patient experience in a hospital setting
- Demonstrates appropriate level of technical knowledge in all radiotherapy simulation and treatment, including a developing knowledge of contemporary radiotherapy modalities and techniques
- Demonstrates the ability to work in an effective team environment.
- Functioning knowledge of radiotherapy and associated allied healthcare services.
- Committed to high quality patient care.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Able to develop and maintain strong and cooperative working relationships.
Who we are:
- Own your development, learn every day and be part of GenesisCare's rapid growth
- Internal career development opportunities globally in USA, UK, Spain & AU
- Thriving close-knit culture and communities and supportive environment with encouragement to live your highest potential
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development to keep up to date with current clinical practices in a rapidly developing global organisation
- A rewarding purpose-led organisation that provides positive outcomes to patients everyday
- The opportunity to work for one of the most influential healthcare providers pioneering the way forward in innovation for cancer treatments & heart disease
- Fast paced, high performing & agile working culture with lots of change due to our rapid growth
- All employees and their family members have access to free confidential support that is completely external to GenesisCare including financial, nutritional and wellbeing coaching, legal advice & counselling
- Learn and grow with our award-winning development programs
- Free access to thousands of LinkedIn training courses
We are 6000+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across the United States, Australia, the U.K, Spain and China, designing cancer and heart disease treatments to help patients achieve the best possible life outcomes. Global care
Across the world, we have more than 580+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. Every year our team sees more than 1.4 million patients globally across our Oncology, Cardiology & Sleep Medicine Centres.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do and we pride ourselves on making our people a priority, whether that be a patient or an employee. We aim to build culture of 'care' that is patient focused, and performance driven. Our people promise is "do your life's best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together." If you'd like to truly make a difference, join us at GenesisCare!Please be vigilant of online scams impersonating GenesisCare. Please note that we will only contact qualified applicants via an official GenesisCare email account ending in genesiscare.com or via an official Workday email.
GenesisCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Business Process Improvement
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Health Care
- Team Working
- Radiation Therapy