TCG is hiring a success-driven Marketing Manager/Communications Manager for a reputable client in the DC metro area. This Marketing/Communications Manager will be responsible for writing and executing marketing plans surrounding membership growth and events. This Marketing/Communications Manager will also be able to pull analytics and review results to the make future recommendations and suggestions.
This position will:
• Develop and manage all marketing and communications plans and programs
• Strategize and create marketing plans surrounding membership growth and retention
• Develop promotional marketing materials and fully integrated campaigns across digital and traditional platforms
• Manage time lines for all deliverables
• Oversee SEO efforts and analyze data for demographic profiling and customer relationship analysis
• Pull reports and data across different channels and report on performance using dashboards and templates
• 5+ years of Mar/Comms experience
• Experience in membership marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications, or similar field
• Strong content writing skills for collateral, campaigns, and plans
• Project management skills with great attention to detail for managing multiple project and moving parts
• Excellent analytics skills to work within dashboards, pull reports, and interpret results to make future recommendations
• Ability to work calmly under pressure
• Strong communication skills to work across departments
If you are immediately available, please email [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
your most up to date resume and writing samples. Writing samples are required for submission.
Marketing Manager; Membership Marketing; Strategy; Strategic Marketing Plans; Traditional Marketing; Analytics; SEO; Content development; Dashboards and reports; Email marketing; Strategy and planning; Project Management
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.