The Business Relationship Manager is responsible for owning the end-to-end customer experiences, strategies, and roadmap to meet customer needs. This role will liaison directly with internal customers to represent their journey, working cross-functionally. Must possess strong communication skills, problem solving capabilities, and the ability to bridge the technical and business worlds. The ideal candidate must also have a passion for driving change and be customer obsessed.
- Evaluating the current landscape of customer needs within your area, helping drive resolution and provide solutions.
- Prioritize opportunities through evaluation and developing business cases.
- Perform business reviews and monitor ongoing commitments to the Business to ensure fulfillment
- Develop and articulate the business vision and ensure its alignment with overall business strategies and objectives
- Assist Product Owners on developing their roadmap and delivery through the product development lifecycle
- Present to customers through development and beyond for feedback on existing products and services and potential future needs
- Drive and promote engagement and satisfaction throughout the business
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years experience in sales, business relationship management, or technology
- Ability to deliver results in a complex, matrixed environment, driving alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to structure ambiguity, break down complex problems, and drive solutioning
- Expert communication skills with proven experience handling collaboration across executives and other stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, leading research, analysis, and data insights to inform decisions
- Experience working as a leader and collaborator in a team-oriented environment is essential
- Outstanding executive level communication, presentation, and leadership skills; high EQ with strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence
- History of driving complex, ambiguous projects across multiple groups of stakeholders
- Strong strategic thinker with knowledge of business and technology
- Excellent organization, time-management and attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working in a time-sensitive and rapidly changing organization
- Quick leaner with a solution-oriented mindset and willingness to challenge
- Positive attitude, passionate and energetic
- Flexibility for travel
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the role to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. 25% of travel is required.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Relationship Management
- Computer Equipment
- Customer Demand Planning