User Experience (UX) DesignerCompensation:
Are you a creative thinker who can work independently as well as partner with colleagues? Robert Half is seeking candidates on behalf of a growing company in the Professional Services industry with an open User Experience (UX) Designer position. If you can design the overall functionality of exciting products and iterate on that design to ensure a stellar user experience, you will succeed in this position. In this User Experience (UX) Designer role, you will also originate and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translate their results into various sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes. This permanent employment opportunity is based in the Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts area. Submit your application today!
- Partnering with business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Focus areas may consist of content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
- Creating tools such as personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
- Conducting usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
- Draw on results from user research and workflow analysis to develop captivating experiences for users of a product
- Assisting other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
- Joining forces with other members of the digital marketing team on the creation of new initiatives
- Well versed Web Accessibility and testing tools (e.g. Lighthouse, Google Accessibility Developer Tools)
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Well versed in graphic design, video editing, web development, and photography applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- 5+ years of experience within the digital design/UX industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- Talented UI UX Designer Jobs Employment experience
- In-depth knowledge of design software and authoring tools
- Understanding of prototype/mockup software (e.g. Sketch, Balsamiq, Zeplin)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A portfolio demonstrating UX (wireframes/prototypes/other UX artifacts) and visual design workInnovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to User Experience (UX) Designer and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to User Experience (UX) Designer for more information.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Attention To Detail