Home Instead Senior Care, a non-medical home care agency, is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship (Safety Supervision, Meal Preparation, Housekeeping, Laundry)
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Assistance with bathing, showering and grooming
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
*Must have some previous experience working with the elder
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Professional and Personal References proving experience working with the elderly
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.