To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Parts Dealership Representative
Nesco Resource • Houston, TX
Posted 27 days ago
FUNCTION: Responsible for all inbound and outbound dealer communications with regards to the Company's parts business. This includes but is not limited to: order entry and follow up, backorder processing, return goods authorization and technical parts research. Some vendor and occasional end user contacts are also required.
GOAL: Delivers dealer and customer delight in every experience.
REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma and 2 years minimum College Coursework
Experience in the following elements required:
- Excellent communication skills to be able to converse with dealers via phone, fax and email.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently.
- Minimum 2-4 years of Customer Service experience in the wholesale or retail industry.
- Mechanical aptitude and able to read and comprehend tractor parts catalogs, technical manuals and blueprints.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Programs, (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent Organizational skills and able to multitask in a very fast paced, seasonally impacted office environment.
- Able to react calmly and professionally when dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and lift 50 pounds.
Experience in the following elements desired:
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Mechanical Repair experience
- Technical school diploma or basic engineering college courses.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.