To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Rock, AR 72209
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Driver
Cox Automotive, Inc. • Little Rock, AR
Posted 1 month ago
New Address starting 4/9/19: 282 Hwy 64, Conway, AR 72032
Operate vehicles (driving, parking and staging) in support of sale day events and general auction operations. Includes movement of vehicles to, from and on auction property.
- Operate all vehicles in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable company policy and procedures and traffic laws and regulations
- Observe rules of the road and demonstrate courtesy and defensive driving techniques
- Drive assigned vehicles through auction lanes on sale days
- Drive and park vehicles on auction property
- Drive vehicles to and from customer dealerships and other customer locations as assigned
- Align and park vehicles in proper order as directed
- Provide assistance in movement of inoperable vehicles when directed
- Provide direct customer service to dealer reps, account representatives, rental agents, etc., as required
- Comply with all jobs related safety and health procedures
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard or automatic transmission
Previous automotive auction experience preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.