Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Must obtain or already have an active Germany/E.U. Work VISA to be considered.
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented HAZMAT/Transportation Specialist to join our Allied Logistics Engineering Capabilities Sustainment (ALECS) team. The selected candidate will assist in providing sustainment support services (operational engineering and logistics support) globally for some 25,000 vehicles including the Army's Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles, or MRAPs.
* Important Note*: Selected candidates without an ACTIVE German/E.U. Work Visa will be required to work the first 90 days in a Temporary role while obtaining their Visa. Once an E.U. Work Visa is approved, then you will be offered a Full-Time German Contract. If accepted, then you will be subjected to paying German taxes, obtaining German Healthcare, and working within the guidelines of the German labor system.
* Must obtain or already have an active Germany/E.U. Work VISA to be considered.
* Three (3) years' experience and a BA/BS degree.
* Experience in operating material handling equipment. Knowledge of industrial safety requirements; Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and personal safety equipment use.
* Fundamental knowledge of ITAR Compliance. HAZMAT certified for Transport, must have completed Army Training ad Requirements Resource System (ATARS).
* Experience in warehousing operations.
* Experience in receipt, accountability, and inventory of equipment in a technical field or military environment.
* Ability to determine logistic support sequences and time-phasing. Must be able to anticipate transportation problems related to operational area and environmental and human factors.
* Ability to conduct research or technical studies to support logistic functions.
* Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects.
* Ability to meet the government deployment physical requirements, if needed.
* Ability to successfully pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screening.
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
* Ability to meet the government deployment physical requirements, if needed
* Must have professional communication skills in both verbal and written dialog while conducting daily business with vendors and other organizations.
* Must be able to work in a team environment with independent assignments.
* Proficient in MS Office, MS Outlook, Excel and common software application and other office equipment.
* Knowledge of shipping forms.
Security Clearance Requirements:
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a (DoD) Public Trust clearance.
* Must be able to balance, bend, carry, crouch, stretch and knee.
* Must be able to push, pull, and reach.
* Must be able to work with computers and CRTs, and type on a computer keyboard for long periods of time.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at
. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HAZMAT/Transportation Specialist - GERMANY
as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to HAZMAT/Transportation Specialist - GERMANY
and provide your name and contact information.
- Audio Equipments
- Certified Relocation And Transition Specialist (Crts)
- Computer Keyboards
- International Traffic In Arms Regulations
- Material Safety Data Sheet