Join ARK today as a Lead Inspection Technician!
ARK Systems, Inc., has been providing superior service to our valued customers since 1973. We specialize in the systems integration of fire, security, sound, voice and data systems. We are seeking an experienced, career-oriented individual in the life safety industry. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
Testing electronic alarm systems consisting of fire, security, access, etc. (i.e., test flow switches, tamper valves, low temp devices, smoke detectors, duct detectors, pull stations, fire doors, heat detectors, annunciators, hi-low air switches, communicators, fire and security alarm control panels, etc.).
Generate electronic and paper documentation for the purpose of system certification in a timely, efficient manner. This includes preparing work orders, deficiency reports, check-lists, and certification reports.
The Lead Inspection Technician is responsible for required vehicle maintenance and truck inventory control. The Lead Inspection Technician is also responsible for supervising, training and guidance of Level I Inspection Technicians.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least one (1) year experience with Fire Alarm and/or sprinkler inspections and testing
- Knowledge of NFPA alarm system requirements
- Able to interpret code books and handbooks
- Posess great customer relations experience and skills
- Have field electronic practical experience required
- Be highly motivated with good communication skills
- Posess an ability to train, guide, and mentor others
- Must take pride in the work he/she does on a daily basis
- Previous Barcoding/handheld or Building Reports experience desired
- Have an electronics degree or equivalent experience/education and computer skills.
- NICET certification a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to obtain a Security Systems Technicians license required
ARK offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical (PPO/HMO), dental, vision, life insurance, disability, flexible spending accounts, in addition to tuition reimbursement, credit union, vacation and sick leave plans, and a matching 401(k) Plan. Also enjoy the opportunity to work with the state of the art technology! 1st shift hours M-F with OT as needed!
To apply please go to www.arksysinc.com and click on the employment tab!
Maximize your potential with ARK!
ARK Systems is an EOE M/F/D/V
Fire Alarm Systems