3rd Shift Quality Assurance Technician
New Century, KS
Kelly Scientific Resources has an excellent 3rd shift, contract-to-hire opportunity for someone looking to get more involved with quality assurance and quality control responsibilities in the food industry! Training will be provided for hard working and motivated individuals; no experience necessary!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for product quality testing
- Understand and comply with all HACCP, Allergen, Environmental, regulatory and customer demands and requirements.
- Pulling samples for microbiological testing, retains, and sensory panels.
- Printing labels from LIMS for production sampling.
- Keep detailed and accurate quality records.
- Evaluate products and disposition out-of-spec materials.
- Create daily report of quality issues and concerns and communicate them to management.
- Manage laboratory equipment calibrations and standardizations.
- Have a good understanding of the general purpose, philosophy and direction of the company as it relates to employee policies and expectations, quality, customer satisfaction, GMP, sanitation, and production requirements.
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Perform quality line audits of each work center.
- Keep lab clean and maintain master sanitation schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS – EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Associate Degree in Food Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Windows and Outlook.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Forklift training a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to 3rd Shift Quality Assurance Technician
Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points