You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Cook Job Description
If you like working with a fun team, love our queso, have a great personality & enjoy interacting with customers, then come and talk to us about joining the QDOBA family! QDOBA is now hiring energetic, hospitality-oriented individuals!
POSITION SUMMARY As a Cook, you would prepare and serve our guests. As part of this, you would help maintain the high-quality product by following our quality and safety standards.
- Prepares food according to specifications by using approved recipes, proper portioning, and food prep logs/tools
- Restocks front line with prepared product during peak volumes and/or in accordance with time &temperature
- Adheres to food safety standards and reports any questionable food deliveries and/or practices.
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Strive to exceed guest expectations.
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, respectful working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Be an ambassador for QDOBA.
- Monitor the quality of products and take appropriate actions to maintain that quality.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standards and display professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management.
At Qdoba, we bring flavor to peoples’ lives. This means we highly value the diversity, and flavor, our employees bring to the table.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: QDOBA will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.
Pay Rate: 12.75 - 19.00
- Food Safety
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Positive Attitude
- Professional Attitude
- Team Working
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 7219540
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.