Title: Sr .NET Developer
Location: Merrifield, Va
We are seeking a .Net Software Developer to support an array of software applications being migrated from their current platform (Java, Coldfusion) into the .Net framework.
• Design, develop, and maintain software for a variety of engineering applications which includes back end, web interface, and splash pages
• Work with product owners, team leads, requirement analysts, test engineers, and system administrators as required
• Participate in daily and monthly Agile activities per the software development lifecycle process
Development environment predominately utilizes ASP.Net and C#.
Bachelors degree and a minimum of 10 of years' related experience is required.
The developer must have:
- 8+ years of web development experience.
- 8+ years of ASP.NET, C#, MVC based web development experience using Visual Studio 2008 or higher
- 7+ years of experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience supporting more than 3,000 users and a Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) with more than 250 tables and 1 million total rows.
- Experience on at least one software development project with a minimum of 1,000 automated unit tests.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Microsoft Visual Studio
Java (Programming Language)