Robert Half Finance and Accounting is working with a growing company in Greenville, SC that has an opening for a Corporate Staff Accountant. The corporate staff accountant will work with a team of accounting professionals and spend a significant amount of their time reconciling general ledger accounts and making journal entries. The month end close process will be a very important aspect of this role, while also helping out with special projects with financial analysis. This great company is searching for someone who has a completed 4 year accounting degree and experience reconciling general ledger accounts. Someone who has experience with intercompany accounting would also be a nice plus. Please contact Brandon Clark directly by emailing your resume to
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Solid understanding of general ledger
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Strong analytical capabilities and discernment
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Please contact Brandon Clark directly by emailing your resume to Brandon.Clark@roberthalf.com or call Brandon Clark 864-232-4253.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.