Phlebotomist II Float - New York, NY - Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM plus Saturday rotation 8:00AM-12:00PM
*Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required
The base hourly wage range for this position is from $18.95 - $28.43. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Successful candidates my be eligible to receive annual performance bonus compensation.
We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial and developmental. Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered my include:
- Medical / Prescription Drugs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Supplemental Health Plans
- 401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability buy up
- Blueprint for Wellness
- Emotional Well-Being Resources
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Time Off / Health Time
- Variable Compensation Plans
- Sales Incentive Plans
- Assigned a territory to cover phlebotomist duties within a Patient Service Center, doctor’s office, or as business needs dictate
- Draw quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing
- Collect specimens according to established procedures. This includes, but not limited to: drug screens, biometric screening and insurance exams
- Enter billing information and collect payment when required
- Will be required to coach, mentor, instruct, and be a resource advisor for new employees, as well as be the point of contact to staff on site and provide regular input to the group lead or supervisor
- Travel to additional doctor’s office or Patient Service Center sites when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training preferred.
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California, Nevada, and Washington.
- Three years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of pediatric, geriatric and capillary collections.
- Minimum 2 years in a Patient Service Center environment preferred.
- Customer service in a retail or service environment preferred.
- Keyboard/data entry experience.
- Business Requirements
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Computer Keyboards
- Customer Service