Maxim Staffing is seeking qualified LPNs for full-time 13+ week contracts in a state correctional facility. The ideal candidate has a flexible schedule and is able to get started quickly.
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) in Georgia
Location: Garden City, GA
Contract: 13+ weeks
- Utilizes the nursing process to plan, implement, treat and evaluate the patient/inmate
- Looks for signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition and reports to RN
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation and responding to emergency medical situations involving inmates or staff
- Participates in the orientation and continuing education of staff
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Current Compact or state Practical Nursing License in the state of Georgia
- Current CPR (BLS) required
- Minimum of one year experience in Corrections preferred
- One year prior professional nursing experience preferred
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Basic Life Support