To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Freedom Mortgage • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to staff. This position will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, answering telephone calls, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proactively track projects/tasks to ensure work is completed on schedule.
- Create and deliver intern and intra departmental written and verbal communication to ensure that the coordination is successful.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Pursues delegated tasks to completion.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the department. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Conduct research , collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Coordinate project-based work that may involve working with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Exhibit extreme discretion in handling of all business matters.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required and at least 4 - 5 years related experience providing support for upper level management in a related organization.
- Able to manage office supplies and coordinate all facilities related activities at the work site.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with keen attention to detail.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and team as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Aptitude for decision making, ability to work independently with professional discretion.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans