To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MO 65805
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Development Manager-Sales
Advantage Solutions • Springfield, MO
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Development Manager Sales
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Customer Development Manager (CDM) to be responsible for making sales calls on a designated Customer. The Customer Development Manager works closely with all Business Development Managers within that assigned department, as well as order entry, claims, schematics, and retail sales associates to ensure all Client and Customer standards are met.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Assist Business Development Manager in achieving the Company’s income and expense budgets by ensuring all marketing strategies are implemented.
- Meet or exceed clients’ goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving, and promotional volume by working with all related departments for assigned Customer.
- Monitor all retail pricing and indirect order guides within the division by regularly reporting discrepancies to appropriate Business Development Managers.
- Ensure incremental sales through the distribution of new products and maintenance of existing SKU’s.
- Sell business-building ideas to Customers through the use of syndicated data (i.e. Nielsen, IRI data, Spectra, and forms of demographic data).
- Achieve incremental growth by pursuing volume-producing merchandising at assigned Customer account.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Sales presentation/platform skills; Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of syndicated data helpful
- One to three year’s work experience in the applicable field, (i.e. sales and marketing agency, Customer, Client)
- Proven track record in sales helpful