Customer Service Representative | Aberdeen, MD | req48639
• Assist customers via phone, email, and fax regarding order shipments, discrepancies, billing, etc.
• Compile, sort, and verify data is accurate before order entry and effectively solve potential problems or discrepancies
• Investigates overdue and damaged shipments or shortages in shipments for customers and/or common carriers.
• Analyzes complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation, updating customers on a timely basis.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer skills
• Previous customer service experience
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to solve problems and develop creative solutions
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue