Customer Service Representatives
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for multiple Customer Service Representatives for our client, a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, at their location in Buffalo, New York.
This position starts on September 23rd, 2019 and pays $15.00 per hour, and $15.50 for those bilingual in Spanish.
As a Customer Service Representative, your daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Accept inbound calls and e-mails in English and Spanish from employees and their dependents on issues pertaining to their health, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance products and services.
• Research complex/involved inquiries through outbound phone calls to insurance carriers, web research, or by inquiring with colleagues.
• Educate consumers regarding the products available to them.
• Assist individuals with technology questions related to the Bright Choices® Exchange, including unlocking passwords and helping with website navigation.
• Respond promptly and handle/resolve consumer inquiries and concerns.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
• Perform appropriate consumer verifications.
• Keep records of consumer interactions and transactions.
• Respond to and resolve client and consumer billing issues.
• Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken.
• Follow-up and close all customer inquiries and open cases.
• Regularly interface with people (groups and individuals) and communicate within various mediums (E-mail, telephone).
Skills and Qualifications:
• AS degree or higher preferred; equivalent industry-related work experience considered in place of degree.
• One to three (1-3) years of successful customer service experience, in the health and/or insurance industry.
• Employee benefits and/or individual insurance experience preferred.
• Life, Accident & Health insurance license a plus.
• Fluent Spanish preferred – able to translate healthcare terminology.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other web-based software applications:30 pm.
Terms of Assignment:
• 6-month, contract assignment: Starts September 23rd 2019 with the possibility of extension.
• Schedule: Must be available for all shifts (no shift can be guaranteed ahead of time):
Overtime hours will be available during peak times
o 8:00am – 4:30pm
o 9:30am– 6:00pm
o 11:00am – 9:30pm (Jan-Sept) or 12:30am – 9:00pm (Oct-Jan)
• Selected candidates will have 2-3 weeks of training on day shift, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, and then be assigned to their designated shift.
• Pay Rate: $15.00/hour, and $15.50/hour for those bilingual in Spanish.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply