**The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.**
Need Help? ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to BenefitMall - Junior RPA Software Developer
_If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to_ _Accessibility ([ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to BenefitMall - Junior RPA Software Developer
?subject=Accommodation%20request)_ _(accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response)._
**Regular or Temporary:**
**Language Fluency:** English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
**Please review the following job description:**
The Junior Software Developer - RPA will be responsible to design, implement & maintain the next generation of software automation solutions required for BenefitMall. The individual will be a Junior member of an agile software development team helping to develop and maintain BenefitMall's Automation environment by collaborating with key IT and business stakeholders.
Our employees work a hybrid schedule. On the days we are not in the office, our teams are able to collaborate using video and screen sharing technology which means you'll feel like you're part of the team while also enjoying the convenience of working from home.
At BenefitMall, an industry leading provider of benefits services, we believe that it takes great employees to build a resilient organization. Our culture is based on corporate values that focus on inclusion, trust, collaboration, and innovation to help us build a bright future. As a result of listening to our employees, BenefitMall has earned a Top Workplaces USA award two years in a row (2021 & 2022) based solely on employee feedback and insight! If you want to work for a company where employees are valued and growth is encouraged, BenefitMall could be the place.
• Collaborate and communicate with other team members in active design and development
• Elegant development, producing clean, crisp, fault-tolerant, performant, easy to maintain, tested code.
• Embrace a Lean methodology and an agile mindset, reducing risk, waste, in short iterations, with incremental planning on small teams that are continuously learning enough to deliver self-documented solutions via CI\CD.
• Be accountable to commitments made to the team and leadership, setting and achieving milestones and goals
• Be responsible for success, taking ownership and pride in the active work, bringing in fresh ideas, investing in growing yourself, team members, product, and the company by collaboration and sharing.
• Learn and represent client needs, partaking in active discussions, understand their needs and producing effective technical design in accordance with the company architecture and platform.
• Safeguard the client, protecting their data and their business as a priority.
• Take personal responsibility over your assigned deliverables, communicating blockers and time concerns
• Be driven by team's technical guidance and direction, working with your lead \architect to share vision and deliver solutions.
• Occasional long, irregular hours and travel.
• Use of a PC, computer terminal and/or telephone.
• Extended periods of sitting.
• Physical requirements include sitting, frequently speaking and hearing, and occasionally standing, walking, bending, crawling, kneeling and the ability to lift up to 25lbs.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
• 1+ years' experience in information technology with at least 1 years' experience specifically in RPA development.
• Understanding of OOPS (Object Oriented Programming Language) concepts.
• Experience in developing automation solutions using UI Path is a plus.
• UI Path certification is plus.
• Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills, especially conveying complex information in an understandable manner.
• Ability to analyze and resolve simple to medium complexity technical and business problems.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and the ability to have agility to manage / change priorities.
• Be mentored and be receptive to feedback, taking ownership to follow through on feedback.
• Be a true team player, be kind, radically candid and be willing to help out.
**_CRC supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, citizenship or national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. CRC is a Drug Free Workplace._**
EEO is the Law ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to BenefitMall - Junior RPA Software Developer
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to BenefitMall - Junior RPA Software Developer
CRC Group is one of the largest wholesale and specialty insurance product distributors in the United States, providing data-driven insurance solutions for property and casualty, executive and professional, group and individual, and other specialty insurance programs. Learn more at www.crcgroup.com .
- Agile Methodology
- Business Informatics