Responsible for managing all aspects of the patient intake process establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources, responding to customer requests and concerns, receive physician orders and managing the insurance verification and authorization processes. Directs all daily patient referral and intake operations.
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal referral/intake regulatory requirements.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral sources.
- Ensures the seamless transition of patients to home care by providing direct oversight of patient education and preparation for home care, plan of care initiation, and coordination of care with multiple service providers.
- Provides leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to meet unmet customer needs.
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the state in the state of Washington.
- At least two to five years of experience in health care operations.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility, and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Certified Medical Assistant license is required.
At Puget Sound Home Health, we believe in making sure that we have the right team in place. Our team is skilled and passionate about providing care that exceeds expectations. We have created a culture of teamwork and support for our staff that is unlike any in the industry. This allows our talented team to focus on what they do best.
Will you live CAPLICO?
Customer Second (Employee First)
Passion For Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
We would love to meet you and hear your commitment to living CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring a clinical intake coordinator who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world-class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement for our employees, and dependent care and public transportation FSAs. Also, we offer cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance.
Puget Sound Home Health
4002 Tacoma Mall Blvd #204
Tacoma, WA. 98409