KenCrest, a leading provider of services for individuals with developmental disabilities in PA DE and CT, is looking for a highly motivated, energetic individual with strong interpersonal skills to join our IT department out of our headquarter office in Blue Bell, PA. As the Application Administrator you will be responsible for the installation, management, upgrades, and support of key enterprise applications. Provide technical advice and support to end -users and integrate enterprise applicants to fit the needs of the organization.
Essential Functions include:
- Strong working knowledge of MS SQL server and SSIS data integration.
- Research issues with application, middleware, database, etc.
- Ability to make recommendations and apply solutions such as configuration changes to O/S, WebLogic, Tuxedo, Java, additional hardware, memory, CPUs, etc.
- Identify problematic SQL and work with other team members to resolve.
- Optimize and tune PeopleSoft, Kronos, Oracle applications.
- Understand data requirements and load data into test and production systems.
- Perform value analyses and develop tools or methods to facilitate data systems integration.
- Act as subject matter expert and liaison with other areas within KenCrest on enterprise applications.
- Manage data import processes, validation, and testing data.
- Provide end user support for the enterprise applications.
- Apply updates or perform application upgrades as necessary.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in information systems, computer science, or related field
1-3 years experience with an IT or data integration environment preferred.
Knowledge of PeopleSoft, Kronos, Netsmart My Evolv, Oracle Application server, and Microsoft IIS is a plus.
Monday - Friday
Competitive salary with great benefits
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.
Sql (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)