S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years.
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power.
With 12 locations and over 950 employees, including 600 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.
Job Title: Fleet Administrative Assistant
The primary function of this role is to provide administrative support to the Fleet Department. This job requires a high energy level with a focus towards administration, organization, reporting, data management and customer service.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Primary duties and responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
- Provide complete administrative support services for the Fleet Department.
- Upkeep of JJ Keller, DOT driver files and Driver eld logs.
- Upkeep of How’s My Driving updates.
- Review driver’s daily inspection reports.
- Review and update WEX (Wright Express) gas cards.
- Receive driver’s alert updates.
- Coordinate vehicle plates and stickers.
- Entering vehicle & equipment moves and new purchases.
- Track ticket violations and EZ-Pass violations.
- Scanning all equipment and work orders.
- Adding GPS updates to Verizon connect and repairs.
- Completing purchase orders.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Work Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Three to five years of previous office experience is required.
- Previous experience in the construction or fleet industry is a plus.
Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (i.e., Word, and particularly Excel).
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job successfully.
- Must think strategically, make sound decisions, and produce accurate and timely results.
- Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employees and management.
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must follow-up on tasks and assignments in a timely manner.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Setting Up Files