To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boca Raton, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Rep
Apex Systems • Boca Raton, FL
Posted 1 month ago
HelpDesk/ DeskTop Customer Service Technician
12 month rolling contracts
Boca Raton, FL.
Apex Systems is seeking an eager to learn and hit the ground running HelpDesk/ DeskTop Customer Service Technician. This is a long term contract opportunity with plenty of room for advancement with in the company. This is a great opportunity to learn new technologies in an awesome environment.
- Responding to inquiries and providing information to customers
- Responsible for access control and security administration (password, troubleshooting and resets included)
- Install, configure, and update software
- Assist with the monitoring and tracking of inventory for the Information Technology Cost Center
- Create and assign tickets in the Customer Database for various customer inquiries, issues, audio visual meetings, and when supporting Technicians
- Coordinate, schedule, and document audio-visual meetings
- Participate in team projects and assignments
- Responsible for reading and following Department’s Procedures and Policies
- Responsible for understanding and enforcing the Department’s Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for documenting solutions to Technology Issues Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Perform other related duties as assigned
If interested in this opportunity please email resumes to Alexis Lazar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178