To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apple Bank for Savings • New York, NY
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
(Various Assigned Locations)
Apple Bank for Savings is looking for a Financial Consultant to successfully sell non-deposit investment products within a bank environment. The candidate is expected to meet production goals which will be reviewed on a monthly and on-going basis. The position requires a person who is highly motivated and sales driven. The candidate must be service oriented and able to work well with branch employees and bank customers.
Essential Job Requirements
- Must be able tomeet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to manage multiple branch locations
- Conduct branch sales meetings and training of branch employees
- Meet daily with potential customers
- Ability to communicate investment concepts
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build relationships within the organization.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attend ongoing sales and product training
- Ability to multi-task, high attention to detail and ability to meet recurrent deadlines
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of previous financial consulting experience in a retail bank required
- NYS Life, Accident & Health License required
- FINRA Series7, 63, 65 required
- Proven sales track record
- College degree or proven equivalent experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and other necessary Bank systems
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.