To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palo Alto, CA 94305
- Annie Gill
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Yoh • Palo Alto, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Medical Assistant needed for a part-time, contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Palo Alto, CA.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Medical Assistant experience in the health care field
- Flexibility to work various hours through M-F: 8a – 12p, 1 – 5p, or 8a – 5p
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for supporting the front office of the clinic
- Communicating with patients and staff on a daily basis via phone and email
- Assisting with blood draws
- Perform all other admin/clinical duties as assigned
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Certification of Medical Assisting required
- One to two (1-2) years of increasingly responsible Medical Assistant experience in health care field
- Previous experience with blood draws strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties effectively
- Strong computer proficiency
- Flexible schedule required
- Must be punctual!
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Annie Gill
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.