To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Round Rock, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Round Rock, TX
Posted 24 days ago
REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma and 3 - 5 years administrative experience. Associate degree in Business desired. Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm accurately. Computer skills to include: word processing, spreadsheet (Excel proficiency a must!), and database applications. Ability to work independently. Good organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload accordingly. Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers. . Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence. Researches and obtains information for routine and moderately complex reports, tasks and assignments. History of working with PMA Contracts a plus.
1. Maintenance of PMA Contract set up in Oracle database.
2. Submit PMA Contract booking corrections.
3. Submit PMA Contract schedule updates.
4. PMA Contract Cancellation review and submissions
5. Prepare and send certified customer letters.
6. Review and answer customer phone calls and emails as needed.
7. Communication with multiple levels of leadership, sales, and inspection schedulers for contract coordination needs.
8. Coordinate with multiple centralized departments remotely.
9. Pull and review daily reports.
10. Other duties as assigned by ASSM