To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Six Sigma Project Manager and Cost Transformation Leader
JLL • Chicago, IL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a continuous improvement expert to lead projects and initiatives with broad scope and high impact to the business. In this role, you will serve as an expert in the application of improvement tools such as Lean, Six Sigma, and Design for Six Sigma (DFSS). In addition, you will provide training and coaching to others on continuous improvement tools and methodologies. You will be held responsible for leadership and project management of complex projects working within a global team environment that will have long-term fiscal impact on the business.
Formula for Success
- Leveraging your educational background in a technical discipline and your extensive continuous improvement experience, you will lead Lean Six Sigma Efforts in the region and align them with the global strategy.
- Your technical mastery of continuous improvement methodologies such as DMAIC, Lean, DFSS/process design, Kaizen as well as process management and change management, will be a valued asset as you provide input into the development of the business deployment strategy, goals, and priorities, and leading project to support this strategy.
- Using your Black Belt or Master Black Belt Certification, you will select Lean Six Sigma projects, create project teams, cultivate talent, conduct formal project reviews as well as remove barriers for Lean Six Sigma projects to ensure success.
- Your executive presence and leadership skills will help allow you to work closely with the client to make the case for change measured as increased productivity and reduced cost
- Your analytics skills will the leverage the large data sets and BI tools we have to identify and drive continuous process improvement across a broad range of activities
- Your solid understanding of Minitab, Visio, and current RPA tools will help you to develop performance metrics, reporting, and improvement targets for all BU areas
- Successfully engaging across the organization, you will ensure that the targets and execution of the projects are aligned with the divisional targets, BU targets, and PM central Six Sigma Strategies.
This is an exciting position that’s takes both hands on problem solving and global capability team building.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in either Science, Engineering, Business, IT or equivalent with strong data and analytics skills
- Must be certified as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- A broad experience of leading transformation / process improvements
- Must have at least three years’ experience of business transformation where performance improvement is a business priority.
- With a strong leadership ability and the desire to drive/lead projects through to completion.
- Must have good stakeholder and change management skills, capable of building a change management strategy to ensure support and buy-in for improvement projects.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication and able to inform, influence and persuade at a senior level within the organization.
- Excellent facilitation skills, with the ability to facilitate workshops, and the ability to drive and motivate teams including Senior Stakeholders.
- Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude
- Strong preference for Cincinnati or Chicago based.
- You enjoy and excel working on a fast-paced environment.
- You are detailed oriented to deliver results timely and with the highest quality.
- You feel empowered to create memorable human experiences for the client, the internal JLL team, and the account’s OneTeam while upholding safety standards.
- You are a passionate expert that embodies the JLL Human Experience culture of being an early adopter and turning problems into opportunities while having the flexibility to think outside of the box.
- You are a role model with uncompromising standards who works as a collaborative team player, communicates professionally and demonstrates accountability.
- You are open to new and innovative ideas and you focus on continuous improvement and delighting the customer.
- At JLL you are expected to think “WE”. Everyone in the organization is part of the team!
- You are a proactive, empathetic leader who brings a positive attitude to the workplace each day.
- You are a change agent who lives JLL’s core values, including: ethics, teamwork and excellence.
- Working with and for people is your passion!
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.