This Data Architect will be part of The Transformation Management Team, which was formed as a result of the bank’s core strategy foundation.
This team is comprised of the Executive Director of Business Technology, Executive Director of Trading and the Executive Director of Bank Operations.
Currently a big 4 is on site completing their last sprint. They have built the stand ups for them from scratch, therefore this candidate must be able to do the same or have experience in an complete overhaul.
This role will be developed from scratch and is responsible to create the processes for the data governance for the organization and has demonstrable prior experience in going so. The technical environment is SAP and Business Objects.
- Ability to apply knowledge of how the industry uses IT to address business challenges using technical standards and infrastructure, cross-industry trends that impact IT investment, industry-specific road maps, and IT enablers.
- Leads the Data Governance Program and develops the processes for their organization to follow for data governance.
- Experience with SAP Data Services architect and data conversion and implementation experience and SAP Information Steward architect and data quality leadership and implementation experience if highly desired.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Full understanding of architect internet and client server systems
- Full understanding of architect integration and communication platforms
- Process mapping, group presentation, written and verbal communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to a stringent timelines
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of business unit and IT plans (road maps).
- Understand the connection between team initiatives and the larger, strategic picture.
- Works with the Product Owner or Delivery Team resource managers as appropriate to guide and support the efforts of the Delivery team.
- Delivery Process Manager does not make decisions for the team; instead provides and promotes an environment conducive to effective team decision making.
- Delivery Process Manager is empowered to actively contribute to the Bank’s collective effort to continuously improve our delivery capabilities and be an advocate for necessary change.
- Facilitate all team ceremonies (Planning, Refinement, Reviews, Retrospectives, etc.).
- Identify, analyze and effectively manage risks that could impact the team’s productivity and stability.
- 10 Years of recent experience
Extract Transform Load (Etl)