Job Posting Title:
- Interpret safety policies/practices to employees including enforcing safe work practices. Supports and drives for completion of audits/actions.
- Utilize available data to continuously improve productivity, uptime and reliability.
- Ensure product quality by understanding and communicating customer needs to employees and managing expectations for quality. Understands top quality drivers and top customer complaints from area.
- Assist employees in diagnosing malfunctions in work and machine activities.
- Communicate effectively with peers, subordinates, supervisors and management.
- Requisition and maintain supply of materials and tools for the area.
- Communicate Company policies to hourly team members and train them in standard work practices and procedures for safety, quality, productivity, and efficiency.
- Interpret specifications and job orders to employees and assign duties based upon work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel. Participate as support for disciplinary actions.
- Recommend measures to improve safety, quality of product, production methods, and equipment performance. Use of CI tools and SRC is recommended approach.
- Train staff in the areas of safety quality, productivity, cost and equipment.
- In conjunction with HR and management, provide performance management for assigned team members that include appraisal/performance evaluation, coaching and counseling, conflict resolution, corrective action and training programs.
- Maintain time and production records and accurately complete all reports as required by the Company.
- Maintain area in accordance with BRC standards and enforce product safety and sanitation regulations.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement events, projects, and just do its.
- On occasion, perform activities of co-workers supervised and other duties as may be assigned.
- Leads SRC with team members and determines corrective/preventative actions to eliminate problems.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, including decimals and fractions.
- Simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, wiring diagrams, computer scanning devices, adjustable measuring instruments.
- Check reports, forms, records and comparable data, where interpretation requires basic skills knowledge.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- GMP and Safety Certification, Haccp Certification, Forklift/Raymond Certification
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.