If you're looking for work as a Network Engineer, and are deeply passionate about networking hardware and software, you may be excited about the Network Engineer position at Robert Half Technology. Are you a driven problem solver with a strong knowledge of interfacing, security, Internet protocols, server, and network infrastructure? Then we cannot wait to hear from you about this Network Engineer role. This Network Engineer role is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity located in the Waterloo, Iowa area.
Please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Network Engineer
if you would like to be considered.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Utilize both traditional and creative methods to engineer enterprise data, voice, and video networks
- Sustain a secure transfer of data to various locations by way of internal and external networks
- Deliver high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology like hardware, hubs, bridges and routers
- Work alongside vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on the implementation, optimization and ongoing management of networks
- Set up and manage network test facilities
- Well versed in network design and implementation strategies - Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Azure - Networking experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Network Engineer to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Network Engineer.
Complex Problem Solving
Server (Computer Science)