LKQ Corporation and Keystone Automotive Industries, the leading national distributor of automotive collision replacement parts, has an opportunity for a seasoned Collections/Accounts Receivable Clerk in our Taunton, MA facility.
Responsibilities include: cash applications, applying credits, management of complex accounts, managing locations' files, contacting clients for payments and developing effective payment solutions, and other tasks as requested. Must have a 'can do' attitude with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment as well as work within a team. The candidate should be computer literate with excel knowledge and must have excellent communication, written and customer service skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include but are not limited to:
Minimum of 3+ years' experience in collections
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Prepare and maintain various aging reports
- Strong collections background
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, and multi-task
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues and disputes
- Manage workload while taking inbound and making outbound calls
- Excellent communication and strong customer service skills.
- High level of data entry accuracy required
- Solid Microsoft Office skills required - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Identify and execute necessary adjustments
- Send statements to customers
Minimum 3 years' experience. Microsoft Office experience a must. Full-time position offers a convenient schedule of Monday through Friday with no nights or weekends.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health & dental, company-paid life & disability insurance, 401k w/company match. Paid holidays & paid time off. Apply to:
Minimum 3 years' experience. Microsoft Office experience a must.