To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Industry Marketing Manager
JLL • Boston, MA
Posted 15 days ago
We are currently seeking an Industry Marketing Manager. The Industry Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing a marketing plan for JLL’s growing food and beverage industry. She/he does this under the direction of the Senior Director, Industry Marketing. The Marketing Manager is responsible for defining marketing strategies that help the food and beverage industry meet its respective growth goals. The Marketing Manager leverages a deep understanding of the buying process, solution differentiators and competitive offerings to create tools, tactics and – in partnership with the Demand Generation team – comprehensive campaigns that drive predictable, repeatable demand.
The Marketing Manager will collaborate with leaders of the food and beverage team to refine a marketing plan that strengthens the JLL brand within the industry, positions JLL as a thought leader, and begins to drive leads for the food and beverage business. Each multi-channel marketing plan will align with the growth goals of the food and beverage team. The Marketing Manager works to execute the marketing plans in collaboration with JLL’s digital, PR, demand generation and sales enablement teams. The marketing manager will also work on initiatives for other priority industries as we grow our presence in Food and Beverage. This position requires a marketing professional who is comfortable both setting strategy and rolling up his/her sleeves to execute marketing deliverables. Position can be based in JLL’s Chicago or Boston office. Some travel required.
Work with JLL food and beverage business leads and the senior director of industry marketing to create and execute a marketing plan for the industry. Plan must be aligned with business objectives and propel the growth of JLL’s presence within the industry. Plan will have clearly defined goals and metrics and marketing deliverables should reflect an integrated multi-channel approach. Marketing plan will include:
- Segmentation and targeting exercises that identify the segment (geos, industries, personas) with the highest propensity to buy. Conduct market and account research to gather data and insight about target personas, their needs and the purchasing decision making process. Support the development of product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with buying audience.
- Collaborating with JLL’s Strategic Content Team to produce relevant content for target buyers. Includes the creation and execution of content driven webinars, events, white papers, infographics, videos, etc.
- Partnering with JLL’s demand generation team to develop targeted campaigns that produce marketing qualified for leads for the food and beverage industry. Leveraging email (Eloqua) CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), linkedin, etc. working with digital team to establish effective landing pages, driving web traffic and engagement and measuring results.
- Establishing and maintaining JLL’s dynamic web presence for the food and beverage industry. Involves partnering with JLL’s Digital Team in the creation of landing pages with lead capture for specific marketing campaigns. Identify, execute and measure creative ways to drive traffic, engage visitors and increase subscribers.
- Collaborating with sales enablement teams to produce differentiating sales enablement tools including client stories and testimonials.
- Identifying and managing industry sponsorship and speaking opportunities. Includes coordination of JLL presence at industry events and trade shows.
- Leading the development and creation of food and beverage internal communications (created in Poppulo).
- Partnering with JLL’s Public Relations team to raise the profile of JLL’s food and beverage expertise by increasing share-of-voice through media engagement, press releases and social media.
- Budget management – manage JLL’s food and beverage marketing budget.
- Goal setting - Design measurement practices, leveraging analytics to drive strategic plans, content decisions, to communicate results, and to recommend improvements to communications practices. Establish clear strategic goals and metrics for the PDS and targeted industries programs
- Project Management - take ownership of executing marketing plan while working with digital, content, PR, demand generation, design and sales enablement colleagues to execute.
- Alignment - work as part of a team to ensure that all marketing activities are aligned with JLL brand and broader marketing communication efforts happening across the firm.
With 5-8 years overall marketing experience, this individual will be a proven B2B marketing leader with the ability to think strategically while rolling up his/her sleeves to execute marketing deliverables. Key competencies required for the position include:
- Proven experience planning and executing demand generation programs
- Proven content marketing and social media experience
- Strong email marketing experience (Eloqua preferred)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Knowledge and experience in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to drive and measure results
- Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative and creativity
- Experience leading and achieving results in a collaborative work environment
- Experience in food and beverage industry a plus
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.