Job ID: 42857
Our client in Ellisville, Missouri is seeking a Customer Service/ Sales Representative.
The incumbent is responsible for providing the client's customers, distributors, end users, potential customers and Field Sales with product, delivery, pricing, claims/returns and program information. Manages customer orders, including order entry and order changes. Expedites orders and shipments with operations. Responsible for maintaining accurate customer information, validating price, verifying order terms and conditions, confirming routing rules and entering shipment, quantity and date information. Emphasis is on world class customer service that is a competitive weapon and contributes to the growth of the business.
This position routinely interacts with internal and external customers, some of whom may be dissatisfied. The incumbent works in a fast-paced and changing environment. The incumbent is required to manage orders in an environment with multiple business systems. The incumbent is empowered to make decisions within defined limits. The position operates in a global business environment, dealing with diverse viewpoints and cultures. The incumbent manages high visibility accounts that are strategic to the organization, large in size or complex in nature. The incumbent may be called upon to share knowledge or to make occasional field visits. The focus is on error-free order management, same-day order entry and process-driven continuous improvement.
* Partners with customer contacts and Field Sales to provide exceptional service. Acts as a liaison between the customer and Operations.
* Applies extensive knowledge of business processes and systems to excel at the following: expedite orders to prevent customer line downs or machine downtime; process emergency and/or expedited orders and shipments in a timely manner; provide customers and/or distributors with product information; and prepare price quotations.
* Accepts and processes written and verbal orders, following established business rules
* Enters new orders from customers through multiple order entry systems, with emphasis on error-free order management and same-day order entry. Enters changes and cancellations from customers through multiple order entry systems, using established business rules. Emphasis is on error-free order management and same-day order entry.
* Proactively communicates in a timely manner with external customers about order verification, order status, pricing and shipment status. Communicates in a timely manner with operations to verify lead times, schedule customer orders according to their delivery needs and communicate special handling requests.
* Promotes customer satisfaction and achieves cycle time reduction through team-based problem solving. Regularly participates in cross-functional teams to solve recurring customer issues.
* Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton's goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
* At least year work experience in a customer facing role required.
* Authorization to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
* Understanding of Sales and Marketing strategies, as well as business unit goals.
* Data entry skills, including proofreading, MS Word and Excel.
* Team-oriented problem solving skills and corrective action methodology.
* Negotiation and conflict management skills; professional presence.
* Out-of-the-box thinking.
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: URL blocked - click to apply and/or navigate to our URL blocked - click to apply page.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue