Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking experienced Executive Assistant to partner with the senior most members of our team. You’ll help leaders in the company to be more effective by coordinating schedules, arranging logistics and taking on projects across teams that require creativity, independence and judgement.
What You’ll Do
– Provide thoughtful, resourceful, creative and responsive support to our most senior executives
– Coordinate demanding schedules with little direction
– Create and edit presentations, documents and spreadsheets with precision and attention to detail
– Execute multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner
– Effectively manage complex domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground transportation and itineraries) – and expenses
– Handle a full spectrum of personal details and needs, while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
– Manage expense reports and organization charts
– Assist in managing communications and updates across departments and teams
– Proactively identify and implement systems that improve individual and team efficiency
What You’ll Have
– 5+ years of experience supporting executives
– Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction in a fast paced environment. A strong sense of ownership, communication and partnership
– Strong judgement and problem solving abilities
– Detail orientation
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Availability and responsiveness to tackle problems quickly
– A positive, collaborative, and proactive attitude
– Passion for helping others to succeed
– SaaS experience preferred
Benefits & Perks
We offer an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each virtual team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. We are an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Compensation: $18.22 per hour
Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you have registered to become an agent with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLAMY on your registration submission.
Please feel free to consult with us if you have further job related questions about our company at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Executive Assistant – Remote.
Attention To Detail