Senior Operations Analyst (Omni) Job Title Senior Operations Analyst (Omni) Job # US11258 Requisition Type Regular Function Commercial State/Province Missouri City St. Louis Region US Posting Start Date Sep-23-2019 Job Summary
A bright, organized, analytical, and detail oriented individual will be placed on the ecommerce PHG team to directly engage with multiple retailers and internal teams to improve consumer experience. The Key Account Manager must apply a wide range of KSAs to work across key areas such as sales, marketing, product development, data scientists, supply chain, search specialists, and finance to drive the performance of our product lines, both online and offline.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain the Omni-channel foundation
- Implement the six ecommerce pillars across key accounts, including Amazon, Walmart Inc., Chewy.com, Petco, PetSmart, Lowes, and Home Depot, to drive foundational excellence across B&M and ecommerce.
- Aggregate and analyze the Omni-channel inputs
- Analyze the strategic metrics, including return on investment, SEO optimization, site merchandising effectiveness, marketing efficiency, social engagement, and customer consideration to grow revenue and profitability through increased traffic, conversion, and brand awareness.
- Communicate the ecommerce results
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual updates across all key retailers; this includes tracking for sales, profitability, and the six ecommerce pillars.
- Maintain the day to day ecommerce operations and tactics
- Interact with key retailers to address input exceptions, Andon Cords, strategic opportunities, compliance, ordering and promotions
- Lead semi-annual benchmarking activities
- Develop benchmarking measurements, participants, and reporting to ensure that Spectrum Brands is a Tier 1 vendor across both our key retailers and with our consumers.
- Create promotional plan, analyze return on investment to direct future strategy
- Develop pilots and Test and Learns
- Identify gaps in our current plans and develop `pilots and test and learns to close the gaps.
- Responsible for establishing and cultivation of emerging trends and customers.
- Analyze and execute direct fulfillment opportunities for excess & overstock inventory
- Influence Ecommerce Strategy
- This role will recommend enhancements to existing plans as well as develop nascent strategies to grow market segment share.
- Drive success around Amazon.com performance metrics inclusive of understanding and improving Lost Buy Box (LBB) measurements, minimizing Out of Stock (OOS) occurrences, monitoring and improving on-time and lead time metrics and Vendor Lead Time (VLT)
Education and Experience Profile
- Assist in product development
- Work across our teams to influence the product and feature roadmap for R&D.
- Assist in developing consumer insights
- Integrate with our brand/marketing team to aggregate consumer and retailer insights to develop new insights into shopping behavior.
An equivalent combination of:
- BS/BA degree
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Relevant experience in ecommerce, brand management, financial analysis, retail buying and/or planning, product/project management, or marketing.
Preferred Education and Experience Profile
- BS degree in Finance, Economics, computer science, mathematics or engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in one of several fields: ecommerce vendor management, ecommerce consulting, business analyst, engineering, or Assistant Brand Manager role at leading consumer packaged goods company.
- The ability to quickly learn a varied set of tools (including content health scoring, keyword optimization, and 3rd party/retailer platforms) is necessary and prior experience with ARA, seller central, and retail link is a plus. Relevant classroom experience in ecommerce, brand management, financial analysis, retail buying and/or planning, product/project management, or marketing.
- Prior experience with regression analysis, senior level presentation, results organization, and account/vendor management is preferred
- Results driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Data-driven strategies.
- Consumer-centric vision.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adaptive approach.
- Detail oriented.
- Innovative thought leadership.
- Teamwork approach to accomplishing goals
- Travel required
Working conditions are normal for a flex-office environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Spectrum Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Benchmarking (Project Management)