New Year, New Job!Why Join Us?
Find purpose in your career! Albright LIFE Centers are devoted care centers providing loved ones with exceptional supportive services to help them stay healthy and safely live independently at home. When you join our team, you'll enjoy the personal fulfillment that comes from making a difference in someone's life every day.
Ensuring that we provide a safe and healthy environment for those who work and live at our communities is our highest priority. We are proud of the incredible work being done by our associates and grateful for the support we are receiving from our many residents and family members as we work through this pandemic together. We continue to aggressively work to minimize the risks of the COVID-19 virus for residents and associates in our communities.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cares for the personal, physical, and emotional needs of the participant following approved Albright LIFE policies and procedures and oral and written instructions from the nursing staff.
- Provides the following across all settings - basic personal care, mobility and therapy assistance: assistance/supervision with bathing, feeding, grooming, toileting, transporting, dressing participants, assistance with wheelchair and van transfers; assistance with in the home transfers (bed, toilet, chair, wheelchair) and transfers within the center, including walking and exercise; complete range of motion and other restorative programs after instruction from the appropriate staff.
- Assists in the timely serving and cleaning up of meals and distributes in-between meal snacks and nourishments at the Adult Day Center.
- Assists in or takes accurate temperatures, pulses, respirations, blood pressures, and weights at designated times and records them in the Electronic Health Record within required time frame.
- Assists in transporting participants to medical appointments and activities.
- Maintains a neat and clean environment for the participant.
- Sets up and operates recreational, health, care and other equipment; leads games, singing, discussion, and other activities.
- Participates in the activities of the interdisciplinary team as needed and carries out plan of care as directed including appropriate documentation and record keeping. Participates in care conference as required.
Must have one year of experience working with a frail or elderly population and successfully pass the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s Nurse Aide Competency Examination and be registered with the Department of Health.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must possess High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a current and valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- For positions that require use of a company vehicle, the employee must be willing to authorize the company to obtain a Pennsylvania Department of Transpiration Driver History Request and the employees driving history must be “clear” per the guidelines established in the Driver Policy.
- Must be able to assist with the lifting of participants; be able to lift and support 25 pounds and to push wheeled equipment with weight up to 200 pounds throughout the center.
- Well Being And Personal Care
- Heart Rate
- Electronic Medical Record
- Medical Material