ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for an Innovations Assistant, Part-Time to join the ABF Freight team. The ABF Freight Innovations Assistant Part-Time is responsible for assisting Service Center personnel with new software implemented by the Technology Research & Development Team.
Your contribution may include:
* Participate as a team member in the system implementation of the Technology Research & Development software.
* Collaborate with interns, analysts and other teams to determine courses of action as needed.
* Research technology skills, courses of action and other related problem-solving methods.
* Provide accurate estimates for the various states of each assigned project and communicate any revisions as the project progresses.
* Meet performance and program expectations.
* Participate in special projects.
* Assist the training team with software training and implementation.
* Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Innovations Assistant, Part-Time, you will be a member of the ABF Freight team in Kansas City, MO. This is a part time position that will average fewer than 30 hours per week. Work hours for this position will be scheduled to support the 24/7 operation with irregular hours depending on workload. Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor's degree in IT, Logistics or Business, preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge of object-oriented programming, preferred. Prior programming experience, preferred.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact