SHIFT: Work From Home
Do you believe you have management potential? Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working with numbers in a fast-paced environment? Realize your leadership potential in our Revenue Integrity department and apply today to be a Revenue Integrity Manager.
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
As a Revenue Integrity Manager, you would be responsible for the daily operations of assigned RI Analyst. This person will work directly with the staff to ensure quality and efficiency of certain elements of claims processing and charge capture. This person will work directly with the facility CFO as Revenue Integrity Department representative and serve as a key promoter of the Service Center, which strives to meet and exceed the needs of its customers. Position will support management with detailed account flow analysis and work standard review, especially as they relate to quality and production of work.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain QA statistics as needed and reports results to the Revenue Integrity Director
- Directly oversee the daily activities of the RI Analyst to ensure department standards are met
- Track, trend, and analyze unbilled reports and give feedback to Revenue Integrity Director regarding identified issues
- Assist Revenue Integrity Director to ensure all personnel and department policies and procedures are followed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Organization – proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
- Communication – communicates clearly and concisely
- Leadership – guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
- Customer Orientation – establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Tactical Execution – oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes
- Policies & Procedures – articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
- PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
- Financial management – applies tools and processes to successfully manage to budget
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Healthcare experience required
- Clinical experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience required
Certificates/License - Current State RN or RHIA certified is required
At Parallon, every employee is a valued member of our organization. You can expect to receive competitive salary, ongoing professional development, comprehensive benefits package, performance bonuses and more!
Check us out or follow us on LinkedIn at URL blocked - click to apply
Product Quality Assurance
Registered Health Information Administrator