We have a Permanent role Territory Sales Representative with our client location Beaumont, TX. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
THE POSITION TITLE:
Territory Sales Representative- R0103369- Beaumont, TX
Location : Beaumont, TX, 77701
Project Duration : Direct placement/Permanent Role
We are Client, a global tech company and leading provider of software and services-led enterprise solutions to banks, restaurants, and retailers. We run the everyday transactions that make life easier. We're the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, and our solutions power millions of deposits, payments, and purchases every day.
Client Hospitality, provides wall-to-wall capabilities that enable restaurants to optimize every aspect of their business and continuously adapt to technology and industry transformation. From point of sale, kitchen, restaurant operations and payments we make simple possible for restaurants. Our solutions help businesses around the world increase revenue, build loyalty, reach new customers and lower their costs of operations.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we're helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
This position has the responsibility for developing new business opportunities with prospects outside of our current customer base, that are competitively held and or new restaurant concepts . Develops a sales strategy to win business that is managed, tracked and reported in Salesforce.com, demonstrating sales activities to achieve sales goals. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing the sales process through the order booking , transferring account ownership to the Account Executive for project management and implementation services. (add processing in)
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Grow market share through # of new restaurant sites with Client Solutions & Payments
- Develop ROI-based solution sales plans that leverage strategic Account Planning skills
- Utilize a consultative selling approach to map out key decision-makers in the prospect and create a strategy to implement an appropriate plan to penetrate
- Develop a competitive sales opportunity strategy
- Capitalize on a foundation of internal and external industry networks to uncover business opportunities and develop a business solution that demonstrates Client's value and its impact on the prospective customer.
- Sales Process/Activity Management: Strategically designs a plan to effectively manage territory in order to maximize incoming orders as necessary to meet annual quota objectives.
- Input forecasting and account activity in Salesforce to quantify and qualify opportunities where Client is best positioned to win, and assists in development of an account plan to ensure mutual objectives of the Client/Customer relationship are realized.
- Gain customer commitment, builds momentum and accelerates the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities and execute to winning those opportunities
- Upon securing official order comment from customer, works with account executive to transition account control responsibility, including solution delivery
- BS/BA in related discipline and or equivalent sales experience with 4+ years of experience in Restaurant Technology Sales/Business Development
- A minimum of 2+ years working in Hospitality/Restaurant Solution sales
- Proven success in consulting and/or solution sales environment.
- Previous successful consulting and or client management in the restaurant segment
- Previous experience with software and services organizations that sell Point-of-Sale, Payment Applications, Above Store, Kitchen Production and Marketing Programs.
- Demonstrated success in presenting and articulating the value of technology solutions In-depth experience and understanding of the hospitality/restaurant market, industry trends and related competition
- Strong knowledge/use of CRM tool - Salesforce.com in past working experience
- Strong Executive Presence – this role will have extensive executive visibility both internally and externally
- Project management skills; Client and Business plan management proficiency
- "Hunger to Win / Hate to Lose” sales mentality
- Spanish is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Territory Sales Representative and include posting 21-00301 in your application. also, you can call us at #
630 576 1925
and to discuss this position detail. About Generis Tek
: generis tek is a boutique it/professional staffing based in Chicagoland. we offer both contingent labor & permanent placement services to several fortune 500 clients nationwide.
our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. we aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.
- Business Development
- Solution Selling
- Sales Process
- Account Planning
- Consultative Selling
- Market Share