To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kenton Vale, KY 41075
- Becky Scheeler
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vice President of Sales
Centennial, Inc • Kenton Vale, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Centennial is delighted to share that we have been retained to recruit a Vice President of Sales for a highly-regarded client located in the Greater Cincinnati area. This executive sales professional is responsible for leading and executing a clearly defined sales strategy (both short-term and long-term) in a manner that supports our client's vision and mission. The Vice President of Sales is also responsible for managing the growth and development of the sales managers and sales teams including people, processes, and technology to ensure achievement of current and future outcomes, objectives, and goals.
Essential Responsibilities & Functions:
- Play a key role in strategic planning and implementing strategic processes.
- Collaborate with Executive Team in defining long-term business strategy.
- Collaborate with Executive Team and internal or external resources to define specific strategies in each market segment with support objectives.
- Build meaningful relationships with clients, identifying and providing consultative solutions.
- Identify and interpret key industry trends and help define how to respond and/or capitalize on them.
- Research and analyze economic trends of both current and target customers: buying habits, demographic characteristics, interests and preferences for company products over those of competitors.
- Play a critical role in the pursuit of key, strategic accounts from identification through to close by establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships which turn prospects into clients.
- Direct, supervise, and hold accountable, the performance and achievement of the entire field sales team (Direct and Bank Channel) while achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Develop competencies and processes to sustain sales training and development for managers and field representatives.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Provide sales management and budget controls.
- Collaborate with CEO and Human Resources to develop and communicate competitive compensation and incentive programs.
- Work with the Sales Leadership to recruit and ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of Sales Representatives.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations, and measurement of results that includes performance management plan.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Collaborate across company departments to effectively on-board new customers and meet their needs efficiently.
- Prepare, monitor, and communicate status reports, including activity, closings, follow up, and adherence to goals.
- Prepare, present, and/or assist in presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Serve as a role model by living out core company values.
Key Leadership Traits:
- Strong business acumen
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of experience, with at least 5 years of management experience.
- Proven experiencing managing sales teams to meet and/or exceeds annual sales quotas.
- Ability to initiate, develop, and maintain relationships.
- Proven capability to coach, manage, and develop a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially in closing deals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to take consultative sales approach to problem solving with prospective clients.
- Ability to travel (30%)