Sr. Administrative Assistant
Kelly Services is recruiting for an outstanding Senior Administrator for our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Seattle, WA. The ideal candidate will be comfortable supporting 3 Executives and working in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will perform a variety of diverse and moderately complex administrative tasks and activities of a responsible nature in support of the upper management team.
Typically performs a variety of diverse and moderately complex administrative duties involving:
- Making meeting/travel arrangements (both domestic and international), and processing expense reports.
- Planning and execution of either on or offsite department meetings and other department event planning (e.g., teambuilding, group meetings, presentations, etc.), including catering and other arrangements as necessary.
- Providing support to team members for general administrative needs such as presentation development, visitor arrangements, greeting guests, new hire onboarding, etc.
- Maintaining records and files, data entry, ordering supplies, etc.
- Running reports, budget processing, and vendor management.
- Independently researches a wide variety of information requests; gathers and compiles reports.
- Performs duties on own initiative, such as reviewing and responding to correspondence and preparing documents/forms.
- May support team with tracking budget spending.
- May develop and update documents that are to be uploaded to the intranet.
- Performs other clerical/administrative and support duties as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- A high school diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 4 years of administrative or related experience required
- Requires demonstrated computer skills and use of Microsoft Office
- Requires knowledge of the job and department served; working knowledge of operations within a company
- Ability to exercise independent discretion and/or judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the organization
- Attention to detail required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to make recommendations and offer solutions
- Demonstrates leadership abilities
- Prior experience interacting with global counterparts a plus
TERMS OF ASSIGNMENT:
Full-time 40 hours/week
ASAP start; long term assignment expected to last at least 1 year with possible extension
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply