Are you hardworking, determined, and ready to change your life? If so, PMA USA is looking for people just like you! As a PMA insurance agent, you’ll help Americans like yourself learn and select the best financial packages for their family needs. No previous sales experience necessary; we offer training. You’ll earn $500 a week for 5 weeks (up to $2,500) on top of commissions. On average successful first year PMA agents earn $60,000 to $80,000/ year.Benefits of being a PMA Agent:
How PMA supports your career:
- Make big money while maintaining roots in your local community. Our best markets are those in rural America and small towns. Unlimited earning potential, lifetime renewal income plus trips, prizes, and recognition.
- Enjoy three-day weekends! Agents travel Monday through Thursday, meeting with local farmers, ranchers, and small business owners.
- Forget the typical suit and tie 9-5 office environment. Your clients are your neighbors, people just like you!
- We track all appointments through our lead management tool, making it easy to identify existing clients and qualified prospects instead of providing names of family and friends.
- Online and on demand training to help you develop strong knowledge of our products and one on one training in the field with our experienced team of National Training Managers.
- Benefit from the opportunity for advancement into a field management position. Our top performing agents can get promoted in as little as six months.
This position is a territory-based, outside sales role. You will service our current rural and urban customers (local farmers, ranchers, and small business owners).
Using company-sponsored leads, systems, and social media to identify and develop new avenues of business and sales opportunities.
Take control of your career, make a difference in people’s lives, and have a great time while you do it!