Company DescriptionJob Description
Epsilon Strategy and Insights, Data Sciences team is looking for someone with a strong analytical mind and extensive experience to be Director of Analytics
As Director of Analytics, you will lead a team of data scientists/analysts and work closely with a broad and diverse group of strategy, client services and technology staff. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the client's business situation and develop actionable, innovative, data driven solutions to drive marketing strategies.Responsibilities
- Accountable for the overall management of a significant book of business, including profitability, timeliness, quality and management of direct reports.
- Leads analytic engagements managing all key internal and external stakeholders
- Provides guidance to a team of Data Scientists who analyze complex data structure, manipulate, cleanse data and perform statistical analysis
- Designs, develops, trains, and validates analytical solutions, and provides quality analysis and related output, deliverables, and presentations
- Up-sells existing clients and pursues new business with domain expertise and the ability to apply them to client situations
- Delivers and presents analytical solution/complex ideas clearly and concisely to clients and various cross-functional team members
- Identifies and recommends thoughtful next steps and strategies
QualificationsAdditional InformationWhen you're one of us, you get to run with the best.
- Ability to understand key business problems and bring together a team to deliver the appropriate analytical solutions for these business problems
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively communicate ideas, insights and complicated analyses at all organizational levels
- Solid understanding of analytical and modeling processes (design, sampling, transformation, validations, implementation/activation)
- 10-15 years of data sciences/advanced analytical experience, ability to interpret, design, and explain various statistical methods (CHAID, regression, cluster, factor analysis, Machine Learning algorithms)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry is preferred
- Experience in Python, R and SAS
- Experience working with query languages (i.e. SQL) is preferred
- Experience in reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Knowledge of Web or Media Analytics (Google, Adobe, Double-Click, Facebook) is preferred
For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
• Culture: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director, Digital Analytics - Pharma (Remote)
• DE&I: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director, Digital Analytics - Pharma (Remote)
• CSR: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director, Digital Analytics - Pharma (Remote)
• Life at Epsilon: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director, Digital Analytics - Pharma (Remote)
/>Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
- C Hi Squared Automatic Interaction Detection (Chaid)
- Customer Service
- Data Analysis
- Data Structures