The Interstate Family of Companies encompasses five distinct companies that provide global transportation, supply chain logistics and relocation management solutions to individuals, corporations and government agencies. At Interstate we offer a strong benefits package, competitive salaries and opportunities for growth and development.
Packs variety of household goods normally found in homes and offices.
- Cleans packaging containers.
- Lines and pads crates and assembles cartons.
- Obtains and sorts product.
- Wraps protective material around household goods.
- Inserts goods into containers.
- Weighs containers and adjusts quantity.
- Closes and seals containers. Labels containers, container tags, and products.
- Sorts bundles or filled containers.
- Packs special arrangements or selections of household items.
- Inspects materials, items, and containers at each step of packaging process.
- Records information such as weight, time, and date packaged.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interstate provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Packaging And Labeling