Production Worker Full Time:
Start a career with a company that knows our employees are critical to our success. 100+ years ago we started as a family-owned butcher shop in the Chicago area and have grown to be one of the largest food processing companies in the world. As our companies grows – we want you to join and grow with us. We are hiring immediately for full time and part time production workers.
Why join us?
In addition to the benefits you’d expect from an industry leader (401K, PTO, etc.) we also offer:
- Overtime Availability
- Growth opportunities – quick promotions with pay increases
- Tuition reimbursement
- Profit sharing plan
- Make a difference (we are proud to be partner with the Help Feed American Families Company, suppling food to non-profit organizations)
What will you do:
You will be working in our meat processing factory as an assembler, getting the processing equipment ready for operation. (assembly, disassembling, and cleaning). You can also expect to:
- Be on your feet the full shift and lift up to 50 lbs regularly
- Work on the production floor which will include exposure to food plant cleaning and sanitation chemicals, cold (40 degrees) and a wet working environment.
- Identify and remove defective products
- PPE Provided
- Safety Knowledge
- Delivery Of Product
- Material Handling