Kelly Services is looking for a Part-Time Technicial Writer for a short-term contract opportunity in Chandler, Arizona. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to Email blocked - click to apply as well as apply online.
Part-Time Technical Writer II
Up to 22 hours per week
Contract through 12/31/19
This role is part time mornings and this is on an "as needed" basis, there may not be hours every week. Maximum would be approximately 22 hours per week.
- Researches, analyzes, designs, develops, writes, edits, and publishes documentation for Technical applications, products, training and services.
- This position supports the business units in their production of technical documentation such as data sheets, application notes, and user's guides.
- Interface with internal teams to seek guidance on technical context.
- Candidate expected to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Experienced with technical writing.
- Experienced technical writer open to part-time/as needed work.
- Excellent written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: Associates degree or higher.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail