The E-Commerce Customer Service Representative Associate provides the highest level of customer service in accordance with store standards. The service representative takes an active role in listening to and assists them based on their needs. Our goal is to genuinely connect with the customer, deliver an unforgettable customer experience and make a customer for life.
• Recommend, select, and help locate merchandise based on customer need.
Rank + Rally is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today’s business climate.
Rank + Rally reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Rank + Rally may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
• A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
• Years of related work experience: 1-2
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older
• Must be able to stand or remain in a stationary position (when assigned to a specific kiosk) for long periods of time, lift or move/push/pull items weighing 50 lbs., and move, twist and bend comfortably
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication
• Knowledge of email and internet platforms
• Flexible with hours and availability including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Effective communication and interaction skills with different types of individuals
Preferred Qualifications (if applicable):
• Retail sales or call center experience preferred
• Cashiering and cash handling experience a plus
• Sports and entertainment knowledge a plus
Rank + Rally is an equal opportunity employer. At Rank + Rally, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
**Positions are Part-Time/Seasonal, unless otherwise stated ~ Open availability, most positions require evening, weekend and holiday hours ~
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the LA Fair Chance Ordinance.